Kindly note the following when leading your session:
- Take next chairman’s seat at 15 minutes prior to the session’s starting time.
- The proceeding of the session is entrusted to you, but please make sure the session ends on time.
For Oral Presenters:
1. Presentation Length:
- Plenary: 45 min. (including 5 minutes for Q&A)
- Symposium and Others: Please see the program to see the assigned time length of the presentation, which includes time for Q&A (5 minutes for invited talks and 3 minutes for contributed talks).
2. Presentation Data:
Please note the following points when preparing your presentation material.
- Computers at the venue will be installed with Windows2007.
- Microsoft Office 2010 will be installed on the computers.
- Do not link any online source, as there is NO internet access.
- Each room has only one screen.
- We recommend to save your material in PDF format to avoid layout and encoding problems.
- Bring your presentation material saved in a USB flash drive (please run virus check before bringing the data) or a CD-ROM, which is readable on Windows computers.
- Name your file as “Oral Number-Presenter’sLastName.ppt”.
Ex1) : 8aI-1-1_Smith.ppt Ex2) : 7pE-1-3_Suzuki.ppt
- Secretariat will copy your presentation materials to the PCs at the venue, but your data will be discarded after the conference.
Please bring your own laptop when:
- Your presentation includes audio and/or video files.
- Your PowerPoint presentation is hyperlinked to any outside source.
- Your presentation material is not prepared using the Windows OS and Microsoft Office applications indicated above (e.g., Macintosh version of Microsoft Office applications).
When bringing your own laptop, please note the following:
- Your PC needs to have a female mini D-sub 15 pin output for our VGA cable. If your laptop does not have this output, please bring a converter.
- Perform virus check on your PC.
- Do not forget to bring an electrical adaptor.
- Prepare backup data ready in a USB flash drive in case connecting your laptop to the projector is unsuccessful.
Please note the following points regarding data registration.
- Finish data registration by one day before your presentation date.
Aug. 5th 15:00 – 19:00 (B2, Ito Hall)
Aug. 6th 08:45 – 18:00 (Conference room of your presentation)
Aug. 7th 08:45 – 18:00 (Conference room of your presentation)
Aug. 8th 08:45 – 18:00 (Conference room of your presentation)
- Presenters who will use their laptop: please bring the laptop to the data registration.
In the presentation room, please follow the direction below.
- Be at the room 15 minutes prior to your presentation.
- When the person presenting before you took the stage, please move to the seat that has “Next Speaker” sign on.
- If you are using your laptop, take it to the operation desk.
- When speaking, use the mouse and/or the keyboard to forward pages of your presentation file.
- Follow the session chair’s instruction.
Q&As: Please note the following points.
- Speakers: Please stand in front of the microphone.
- Follow the session chair’s instructions as time may be limited.
For Poster Session Presenters:
Please follow the instruction below.
- Stand in front of your poster 10 minutes before your session.
- Mount your poster up during assigned time.
|October. 6th||October. 7th||October. 8th|
|Registration||09:00 – 13:30||09:00 – 13:30||09:00 – 13:30|
|Setting||After 09:00||After 09:00||After 09:00|
|Session||13:30 – 15:00||13:30 – 15:00||13:30 – 15:00|
|Removal||By the end of the day||By the end of the day||By the end of the day|
- Posters left on poster boards after the assigned time will be discarded.
- Secretariat will provide:
– Poster number
– Mounting tape
- Poster presenters should prepare:
– 20cm x 70cm note with “abstract title”, “presenter’s name”, and “affiliation”.
– Poster (190cm x 90cm maximum)